The new streamer
The new BATC streamer is integrated in to the main BATC website and can be viewed by clicking on "Streamer" on the top navigation menu bar.
- Watching the new streamer How to watch a channel including how to enable Flash.
- Having Problems with Flash? The how and Why of Flash.
- Streaming for Radio Clubs Information for Radio Clubs using the Streamer during the COVID 19 pandemic
All members are allocated a streaming channel which is configurable from the account dashboard.
The following wiki pages describe how to set up your streaming channel:
- Configuring your channel Logged in members can configure their channel on the member's account dashboard.
- Channel types Details on members, repeaters and special event channels and how to get one.
- Encoder settings How to set up Portsdown, vMix and Adobe encoders to stream to the new service.
Other useful information includes:
- Recording the BATC streamer Details how to locally record the BATC streamer